LEO
Administrador
Contactar:

Blanca Soto

Mensaje por LEO »

Eva González
Por: María Elena Venant
Univision.com
Imagen Eva  González, interpretada por Blanca Soto,  es una chica trabajadora y luchadora como muchas latinas en USA. Recolecta manzanas en California, pero es demasiado lista para ese trabajo. Incluso ha inventado un spot publicitario del que se ha aprovechado Publicidad Arismendi.

Un mal amor del pasado, la ha hecho desconfiar de los hombres. Es orgullosa y un poco atolondrada lo que la lleva a meterse en líos. Aunque no es ambiciosa, le gustan las cosas bonitas y quisiera superarse para tenerlas.

Vive con su padre y su tía a los que adora, pero repudia el recuerdo de su madre quien cree que las abandonó a ella y a su hermana. Sin ser coqueta como su hermana Alicia, Eva es guapa y deseada por muchos, pero es muy seria.

Arrastrada por su padre, Eva llega a Los Ángeles donde la persigue la desdicha. Pierde dos empleos por culpa de un mismo hombre. Luego, su padre es atropellado por un conductor que huye. El padre muere y Eva jura algún día hacerle justicia.

Eva termina trabajando en la Mansión Arismendi y allí se vuelve objeto de una rivalidad entre Leonardo, el hijo de los dueños, y Daniel Villanueva, novio de Victoria Arismendi y el hombre que causó los despidos de Eva. A pesar suyo, Eva comienza a interesarse en Daniel.

© 2009 Univision Communications Inc.
LEO
Administrador
Contactar:

Blanca Soto

Mensaje por LEO »

Premios People 2010
Imagen
LEO
Administrador
Contactar:

Blanca Soto

Mensaje por LEO »

[flash(300,200)]http://www.youtube.com/v/BMXMMu15Aho[/flash]
LEO
Administrador
Contactar:

Blanca Soto

Mensaje por LEO »

TvyNovelas
Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen
LEO
Administrador
Contactar:

Blanca Soto

Mensaje por LEO »

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen
LEO
Administrador
Contactar:

Blanca Soto

Mensaje por LEO »

Imagen Imagen Imagen
LEO
Administrador
Contactar:

Blanca Soto

Mensaje por LEO »

Premios Lo Nuestro 2011
Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen
LEO
Administrador
Contactar:

Blanca Soto

Mensaje por LEO »

Interview with Blanca SotoBy Emily Rogers Imagen Many people in this world have beautiful eyes. As a member of the chocolate-brown-eye-color club, I am especially intrigued by those who have green eyes, blue eyes, or eyes that change color! But do you know what is more exciting than eyes opposite the color of my own? Those which exude fire, passion, and energy. They say eyes are the windows of the soul, and if this is true, Blanca Soto, actress, model, entrepreneur, and former beauty pageant winner, possesses all of these traits plus more.

How were you introduced to the world of modeling and acting?
It is a funny story, but I actually got started in modeling and acting as a spinoff from a bet. It all started because I used to always criticize beauty queens as not having a brain or any real talents. I bought into the stereotype and joked with my friends that if I were in a contest, I could win. My friends disagreed and bet me $50! Although I was very shy, my ego was stronger and I wanted to prove them all wrong. I ended up winning a series of pageants that led me to the title of Miss Mexico World. I have an all new respect for beauty pageant contestants since my own experience.

Being a pageant winner opened so many doors for me! I was introduced to the world of modeling which included the opportunity to travel and explore the world and other cultures, which I loved. However, traveling was lonely at times and what I loved more was acting. The money and experience made from modeling helped to prepare me to avidly pursue a career in acting. I still act to this day and want to continue until I am 80 years old.

What have been your fondest memories in your career thus far?
My fondest memories are the people I have met and the relationships I have formed. Looking back, all of the successes in my life have all involved a connection with someone believing in me and giving me an opportunity. It is amazing to see that even if years go by, the connection is still there.

Did you see your career unfolding this way?
I actually did but I feel like it is still the beginning. I am always moving and wanting more out of myself and my career.

How do you stay focused?
Honestly, I have no idea. I guess it is in my blood, but I also have really bad days too. We are all human beings and it is unrealistic to expect to be smiling all the time. The important thing is that when you touch the bottom, you must remember to get back up. I am always thinking about what I need to do to accomplish my dreams. You never know what is in store for the future, so you must always be searching.

I also really like to exercise. I should do yoga and meditate but I get too anxious! Instead I enjoy shooting clays and I go to clay shooting tournaments. I also like skydiving, boxing, and thrilling sports because they really help me to focus my energy.

Who are your role models?
First and foremost, my mother is my role model. She always believed in me and taught me to be prepared for opportunities. When I look back, I am so impressed by her strength. She was a single mother from a bad divorce and did not even know the next time we were going to eat. She just always believed it was going to happen and that we were going to thrive. Her faith inspires me.

I also admire Mexican actress, Adriana Barraza. She has been acting all her life and was finally, at the age of 52, recognized with an Oscar for her great work. I also look up to Meryl Streep, Rachel Mcadams, Kate Winslet, Charlize Theron, and Cameron Diaz. These are all amazing women, a couple of whom were successful at making the difficult crossover from model to actress, which I admire.

What advice do you have for aspiring young men and women?
Pursue something that you love. You will have some bad days but it IS possible to have a career doing something that you love. Everything is possible and you can learn to do anything that you set your mind to.

Are there any areas in your career that you wish you could do over?
This is something I try not to think about because it would be changing your destiny. I am happy that every experience has brought me to this point. The only thing I might want to change is realizing earlier in my life how important it is to spend time with your family.

Why do you believe that you have achieved the level of success that you have?
Success is hard to define, but I never believed that fame could be defined as success. Fame is short lived unless you keep setting new goals and taking on new challenges. Success, rather, is how we feel about what we have accomplished. Also, how do we treat people? Having a family that loves you and learning to balance the real world and the entertainment world is a success.

What is your ultimate goal? Who do you aspire to be?
I want to be a working actress for the rest of my life, through middle age and older.

How do you stay grounded and true to yourself?
Life teaches me to be grounded. For example, when I was 21 years old, I fell in love. We were married for one year until he passed away from a battle with cancer. It was completely unexpected and I used to always think, “why me?” But one day it hit me, “why not me?” This is life, and unexpected things happen all the time. Of course, if I had the opportunity, I would give up my house, car, and any material possession to have him still living. This life experience taught me that materials do not last and that success is more importantly defined as how you feel as a human being and how you appreciate your family.

I also try to always think positive thoughts, such as being thankful that I am healthy and not sick. Interviews, such as this, also remind me of who I am and that we are all just human beings trying to do our thing the best way we know how.

Photos of Blanca courtesy of Christopher Esqueda and Shock Modeling Mexico.

http://www.thenetworktalent.com/article ... -soto-r260
LEO
Administrador
Contactar:

Blanca Soto

Mensaje por LEO »

Premios Lo Nuestro 2012
Imagen
LEO
Administrador
Contactar:

Blanca Soto